Sunday 4 July 2010

What Milly Wore: Sunny Days

Good afternoon launder'ettes!
Well its been lovely weather here in sunny old Droitwich,
for about 2 weeks, its unheard of!

Unfortunatly I have been working full time,
So not enough days to wear fab outfits!

however here are I couple I have worn over the last week!



Peach Feather Print Dress: Bank £15 (sale)
Yellow Leather Bag: Tula (from my work £65 reduced from £120)
Brown Belt: Jocasi £30 ASOS (sale)
Gladiator Sandals: Pikolinos (from my work around £60)
Magnifying Glass Necklace: Elsiebelle
Sunglasses: Rayban


Grecian Dress: River Island ( sale about 2 years ago)
Ring: Calvin Klein (£15 reduced from £75)
Bag: Topshop
Silver Rubber Sandals: Ipanemas (From Debenams £12 last year)

I cant help but feel like I look kinda chunky in that last picture!
I've put on a stone in about 6 months,
and I'm not keen on it really!
Starting to not be able to fit into my skinny jeans

The only solution is to stop eating so much crap
and get off my arse and excercise
and I'm not sure I can be bothered!


Oh and on my camera I found this picture I took of the boy


Teehee,
I think hes tres gorge,
I wish I had hair like that!

He's acrtually gonna kill me!

:)

have a good sunday!
xXx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfits! I love the first dress lots!

    i got my contest prize, that was super quick! thank you so so much lovely, i <3 it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair and tht guys hair
    u have fun hair :)

    i like the feather top dress thing it is pretty
    and i think u suit the last dress as well

    pretty and fun

    woop

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special combination of colours in the first picture but wonderful!
    The grecian dress looks very precious and fantastic! Want!

    ReplyDelete