Tuesday 4 February 2014

What Milly Wore: Singing in the rain!

The weather in the U.K at the moment is quite frankly, rubbish (that's the censored version!)
So when I was sent these Spats Wellies to review they came at just the right time.

 

As you can see I've given them  a thorough test out and they passed with flying colours.
Perfect for wearing with a nice outfit on a rainy day, or to a festival. 
they are completely waterproof, have amazing vintage styling and are practical to boot!



Polka Dot Dress - New Look (sale) a few years ago
Topshop Kirsten Jeans - Sale last year.
Black Pearl Yarn Cardigan - Miss Selfridge (recent sale) £27


Black Pegasus Wings Necklace - Tatty Devine (£30 ish)


Red Polka Dot Oil Cloth Bag - Cath Kidston (Gift from the boys mum)
This bag is perfect for bad weather,
I don't have to worry about it getting marked or soggy!
The wellies are rubber, they do up with three poppers, and feel secure on the foot.
With them being ankle length they are a great alternative to calf length wellies
if you struggle to fit them round your calves like me!

I'm a size 4.5 (literally half my shoes are a 4 the other half a 5)
I went for a size 4, and I'm really glad I did, they fit a little on the large size
so if in doubt size up.


They are available from spats themselves, 
or are also sold through Office and other shoe shops retailing for £49.99

What have been your go to shoes for this unsettled weather?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment