Wednesday 28 October 2009

What Milly's Been Wearing!

Well, This cant really be a what Milly wore post... because some of the pictures are a couple of weeks old, and I've not been taking pictures often enough, so.... here are a few of the outfits I've been wearing recently!



Here I am wearing:

Alexa Chung Style Waxed Coat: ASOS £30 in the sale last year
Crown Print Crop Top: Topshop, This Season
Pearls: Topshop
Gold Hand Mirror Necklace: Disney Couture
Stretch Jegging Material Skirt: New Look, in the sale £5
Mark Jacobs Style Bag: Market Stall
Black Stirrup Leggings: Topshop
Gold Short Classic Uggs: Asos, in the sale last year




I loooved this outfit, the dress is just stunning

Pink Print Dress: Warehouse, Sale £25 ( featured in Grazia and Marie Claire)
Thin Black Cardi: New Look
Neon Cameo Necklace: ASOS £6 ish
Black Suede Boots: Office, this season £75 ??
Bow Back Mac: Topshop, limited edition, should have been £175!!!
Leather Biker Bag: Angel Jackson
Leggings as before

Really should have taken a picture of the back of my mac as well, its gorgeous!






Here is what I wore today:

Bleached Denim Pinafore Dress: Topshop £20 in the sale last week
Navy Cardigan: Topshop
Leopard Print Scarf: EBay
Grey Knee Socks: Asos last year
Mushroom leather Boots : Office a couple of years ago

Those boots are probably the most worn item I've ever bought!
They have seriously had their wear,
So much so I bought 4 more pairs, in all the other colours!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment