Tuesday 7 February 2012

Fashion Fix: New Season Arrivals

Hi Guys,
Loads more awesome stuff has arrived in stores this week
and I thought I would show you my top picks ;)
Feather Wing Ear Cuff - Topshop £15
love this, not for everyday wear but would look awesome in a photoshoot
Slip On Lo Pro Leopard Vans -  Office £39.99
these would be great to wear all the time with skinny jeans
you know I love leopard print and  I bet they would be really comfy



Grey Aztec Print Jumper - River Island £25
you can never have too much aztec print in my opinion
the more the merrier



Embroidered Leather (Pu) Jacket - ASOS £70
this jacket really reminds me of a different take on the All Saints Owain jacket.
so if you loved that one but it was out of your price range
this is a great alternative.




Aztec Print All In One / Onesie - Topshop £34
be quick if you like this onesie, topshops last onesies sold out in record time
Aztec + Onesie = <3




Scarf Print Leggings - Topshop £20
these scarf print leggings are very 90's Versace / Mochino
and we all know the 90's are back to stay!



Knitted Union Jack Jumper - Topshop £46
what can be more patriotic than a flag jumper?
I really like the look of  this one from Topshop



Premium Spike Cross Necklace - Topshop £30
 gotta love a bit of studs and spikes,
combined with a cross shape this necklace is perfecto!



 Mexican Print Skater Dress - ASOS £75
I love this pretty skater dress
the bright colours and prints are fab,
and a very flattering shape too.

Leather Rhinestone Peter Pan Collar  - Topshop £45
already sold out, this collar is ahmahzing
I'm hoping it will come back into stock soon.
would add a great edge to a girly dress.



Panda Jumper - ASOS £30
eeep this is so cute,
quirky jumpers are everywhere this season
and this is my absolute fave


Pastel Colour Block Bucket Bag - ASOS £35
the pastel colours on this bag are gorge,
very chic but still fun and girly


I would literally buy all of them if I could,
I love seeing the new season stuff arrive!
Have you got your eyes on anything?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. Love the collar, ear cuff and skater dress. I've been seeing too many awesome things, need to restrain myself haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, why is money so easy to spend but so hard to make eh?? xXx

      Delete
  2. You always find the best picks! Love the collar, I might have to splurge on that one. Adore the Vans too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ella, you always seem to come across the best thrifty finds though! xxx

      Delete
  3. I honestly can't get enough of aztec print! That asos jacket is tempting..but no way compares to the Owain jacket, I've been searching for it for a longgg time!

    Cool blog! :)

    Firdaus - www.beautyisthespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete