Friday 2 September 2011

Fashion Fix: Awesome Aztec & Nice Navajo

 I was a huge fan of the Aztec & Navajo prints
that were around last A/W, 
but I love the ones this year even more
Here is my guide to the best items I've found:


Aztec Pattern Coat £100 ASOS
Not cheap, but I love the style of it, and it would be lovely and warm
maybe wait for a money off code?


£236 reduced from £592 ASOS
OK so this is a serious investment piece
But if you can afford it go for it, it will last you a lifetime


This is very similar to a leopard print one I bought from topshop last year,
the fleecey lining in the hood is to die for!
I like that the pattern in a little more subdued on this one.


This coat is a bit more unique than the others which I really like,
The colour combination and the fur around the hood make it a bit different


Navajo Blanket Duffle Coat £125 Urban Outfitters
This is probably my favourite out of the bunch,
The prefect combination of navajo, duffle, parka and blanket!





Red & Grey Aztec Print Cape £40 River Island
I bought two aztec capes from Topshop last year
and they are amazing, It's like walking round in a blanket,
very comfy, fashion forward and flattering
especially with a belt!

Woven Aztec Satchel £45 Urban Outfitters
This is a great way to add colour to a plain outfit
I just wish the handles were real leather

I actually found this in the men's section!
don't be afraid stray from women's items when looking for accessories
nobody would ever know!



Printed Leggings £20 Topshop
As you may know I'm not adverse to some funky leggings in my life
And these printed ones from Topshop are great to wear with a baggy t-shirt
and some high-tops, channelling the 80's vibe :)



Grey Aztec Print Leggings £22 River Island
If you fancy something a bit more subtle
this pair in neutral tones are great!



I love these,
they could be really smartened up for a night out with a black vest top,
a pair of heels and a clutch bag!


BDG Printed Rib Knit Leggings £24 Urban Outfitters

These look fab,
great as pyjama bottoms or just lounging round the house
these long john style leggings look so comfy

Thats everything folks,
Please let me know what you think of this kind of post,
as I'm forever finding great items to buy, and cant afford
so I might as well share them with you guys right? :)

xXx



4 comments:

  1. the urban outfitters parka is my favourite to. forever 21 had loads of cheap aztec tops last time I went in as well. Love the prints a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad hat this trend is still around, i love it too. Those leggings are so funky! WANT! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I love the cape and the bags!

    ReplyDelete