Thursday 30 July 2009

Fashion Fix / New Arrival: WildFox Couture


Today I received two more Wildfox Couture ( previously White Horse) T-shirts in the post!
Their whole brand image is ridiculously fabulous, even down to their pink heart shape tags.

what make me love them even more is the photography on their website
http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/collections

Its so inspiring and retro looking, it makes me feel funny inside!




New Version Love Potion No9 T-shirt - Neon Pink: Received this beauty this morning, from Karmaloop, although from America, it was in the sale and had a 20% off code so ended up quite cheap. This is a large, as it was the only size left, but it doesn't matter because its gorgeously slouchy and oversized!


Prom queen Cropped T-shirt - Yellow: Now I'm not one to show my belly, but I couldn't resist this. Again on sale at Karmaloop, its a size medium. Tried it on with quite a few options today and it looks ace, great for layering over a long black t-shirt dress.


Old Style Love Potion No 9 T-shirt - Dirty White: Got this one from http://www.unusualthreads.com a couple of weeks ago and I just love it. There are two different versions of the Love Potion t-shirt, personally i love and prefer this style with the square, but I just had to get the other style too as they are both so Chanel-esque. This is a Small, and is more fitted than my others, but it still looks nice!



Old Style Love Potion No 9 T-shirt - Coral/Orange: Again from unusual threads, even though these came from America, they do FREE international postage, so it ended up way cheaper than getting them from asos. Colour was described as coral , but its way more orangey to me, still love it though! Got this one in a Medium.

www.unusualthreads.com were super lovely and helpful, and cheaper than in the U.K!

Yay love all my t-shirts, a lot, in case you couldn't tell!
here are a couple more wildfox piccys for you to drool over!




xXx


2 comments:

  1. YAY! New bloggy post, love it! ♥ thank you for the ever so helpful linkage to the websites you went onto for them - they are looovely shirts! Can never have enough t-shirts and shirts right? ; )
    yummers colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love your blog. Where can I get this t-shirt "Wildfox love potion n°9" orange?

    Thank's for your answer,
    Mamou

    ReplyDelete