Monday 13 February 2012

What Milly Wore: Mary & Charnos Armery

Hi guys,
hope you're surviving the cold!

I was lucky enough to be sent a pair of Armery by Charnos to try,
as part of the Charnos Blogger Challenge.
I was asked to style my Armery any way I like
to go up against the other bloggers on facebook!

But what are Armery I hear you cry? (I swear I can hear a few of you!)

You may have heard of them if your a fan of Mary Portas & watched Mary queen of frocks,
if not they are quite a simple but ingenious concept.
They are basically tights, for arms!
If like me you are not a fan of your upper arms,
they do a great job of covering them, 
whilst supporting and slightly holding you in.
Most importantly they do all of the above without adding bulk.

I was sent my Armery in Indigo, in a M/L which fit perfectly (I'm a 14)
I tried them on with all sorts of dresses that I normally don't wear without a cardigan,
and I can honestly say they are brilliant!
They look sleek and stylish 
and most of all dont look like you are trying to cover up if you get what I mean!
They are really stretchy and opaque,
and go with almost everything.

To vote for me to win the Charnos Blogger Challenge Click Here
and 'like' my picture
I'd really appreciate it, I could win some more Charnos goodies!
So here is how I wore mine:


Indigo Armery: Mary Portas for Charnos
Chinese Fan Printed Dress: Trollied Dolly
Black Treggings: Next

(close up of print on dress, Isn't it pretty! Love the indigo background colour)
Flower Hair Band: Accessorize
(It's deffo not a fascinator, we all know how much Mary Portas hates those)
Navy Blue Leather & Suede Boots: Clarks (Style Name Knitting Yarn)

(Here's a better picture, I love them they make me feel Victorian!)

So yes,
overall a brilliant product,
If you like they way I've styled them,
please go over to Charnos Facebook page and vote :)

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, tried to respond to your comment with the reply thingy, but it won't work! Yeah, I would say you do need to size up. I'm a 12/14 (although more likely a 14 in trousers) and mine are the 32. Although not so much even for fitting your bum in, mine are a bit there, but more just because the legs are so, so skinny! I have kind of chunky legs but as I said, the foot hole is tiny because they're so skinny!

    ReplyDelete