Friday 23 March 2012

What Milly Wore: Lady in Red



Hi folks!

I'm currently super busy,
but I realise I need to make more of an effort with my outfit posts!
I wear nice clothes all the time but always forget to document them.

Here is what I wore out to dinner on mothers day:

 

Black Leather 'Owain' Biker Jacket: Allsaints £200 reduced from £400 last year
I LOVE this jacket, it is probably my favourite item that I own.
I'm glad I splashed out on it when I had the money.

Brass Skull Necklace: Galibardy
I've mentioned Galibardy a few times before on my blog
I like pretty much all of their designs.
They are great quality and always unique,
this necklace was a gift from my bestie at christmas :)

Red & Green Patent Apple Shaped Bag: Topshop
I've had this for ages and it's just so gosh darn cute!


Red Lace Tulle Dress: Primark
This dress was pretty cheap for what it is.
I like that it's quite girley without being all pink and pastels, you know?
It's quite a statement so I havn't worn it much
but it's great for occasions.

Leggings: primark (as always)
yep still my favourite leggings.

Red Leather 'Fawcett' Boots: Office Sale £20  reduced from £70 ish a good few years ago
I have 5 pairs of these boots in all different colours!
(Black, Mushroom, Grey, Burgundy, Red)
I started with the mushroom pair and wore them pretty much every day
(before I started my blog) and then gradually collected the other colours
as they are so comfy and versatile.
They are good quality real leather and I just haven't got round to
wearing in this red pair yet, they take a few weeks to become perfect!


That's about it guys and gals,
let me know what you think!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. The boots are gorgeous (and look so comfy) - I can see why you have more than one pair !!

    Tess
    http://fashionresister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete