Sunday 23 August 2009

What Milly Wore: this week!

'ello
I have been quite busy for me this week!
I have put my 3 what I wore posts, into one big one!



Fist up, On Thursday
Dyed my hair redder, this is what I wore to the hairdressers to get it cut
and about town!

Oversized t-shirt: Vero Moda @ Asos (sale)
Leather Stud Detail Belt: Vintage (Second Hand Rose)
Jeggings: Parisian (Tkmaxx)
Bling Converse: as customised by me!




Then on Friday evening
It was the Lovely Hayley's leaving do!
We all went out for a lovely meal, and I loved it!

I wore:
Victoriana Leather Jacket: Kate Moss @ Topshop
Nude vintage look dress with pearl collar: Pussycat (House of Frasier)
White Bow Watch: Betsey Johnson
( Also wore high heeled silver brogues from Topshop)


Today:

Love potion No 9 T-shirt: Wildfox Couture
Vintage look kisslock bag: River island
Dark Navy Skinny Jeans: Crafted @ Republic (really want another pair!)


Another pair of chanelesque ballet pumps: Accessorize (last Year)

Toodles

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment