Sunday, 7 November 2010

Lust After: Birthday Wishlist

Dear people who want to to buy me presents
for my upcoming 22nd Birthday at the end of this month
you still have time to order!
*cough* Boyfy, Bestie, Sister, Mother Etc *Cough*

Please Can I have these
or anything from any of these sites
or anything similar
(and probably not so expensive)

Please??
 ASOS Premium Leather Leopard Satchel £120 www.asos.com
 
Silver Sideways Cross Necklace £26 by Classic Designs on Etsy 


Sabre Tooth Necklace £45 Galibardy www.galibardy.co.uk


Rococo Mirror £19 Cloudberry Living www.cloudberryliving.co.uk

Spirit Hood $126 www.spirithoods.com

 
or failing a spirit hood
How about a Custom Made Animal Hood for £30!!!
Handmade in the U.K by www.merrimaking.co.uk

Peter Pan Collar Dress £35 www.topshop.com

Antler Necklace £30 www.tattydevine.com


Last but not Least
Owain Leather Jacket £395 www.allsaints.com
Each is made with a sifferent piece of vintage fabric on the back!
I NEED IT
as soon as there is any money off it
I'm buying it!

A good guide is
if its got Skulls, Antlers, Deers, Leather, Faux Fur, Leopard Print,
Studs, Silver, Gold, Typography, Illustrations, Texture
Glitter, Tackyness, Metallics, Kitschness, or a Vintage Feel

I will Love It!

xXx

4 comments:

  1. ooooh, I'd like all these pretty please? :) ;)

    nice choices lady!

    just stumbled upon your blog from Nic's link - love it!

    a x
    www.girlinthecityglasgow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the peter pan collar dress in my local Topshop today but they didn't have it in my size! Love it though xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. You are amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete