Friday 5 November 2010

Lust After: Spirit Hoods!

I need a Spirit Hood in my life
NOW

Oh my,
When I saw these I almost died
Somebody buy me one...
PLEASE






These are my Faves but there are plenty more designs
They do sell some of them in the U.K at Spoiled Brat but for £125
which for me is a bit steep considering the U.S price :(

The only alternatives I have found are these





All from River Island around £19.99

But they are so lame compared!
and I know if I get a river island one
I will still want a proper Spirit Hood!

I will have to keep looking around for a real one at a better price!

Its nice to be back blogging
after a week with no internet!

What do you guys think of Spirit Hoods??
Yay or Nay??

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen these hoods that Clear My Heart blogged about the other day? Exactly what you want!
    http://www.clearyourheart.net/2010/10/helen-loves-merrimaking.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete