Thursday 30 June 2011

New Pastel Lilac Hair





You may have seen on Twitter yesterday,
but If you didnt, Here is my new hair!
Yummy Pastel Lilac Hair,
I like it, a lot :)
I've washed it since and it's already much paler, 
I'll have to keep topping it up regularly

Lipstick: Mac Morange
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 in Baked
Skin: Laura Geller, Balance 'n' Brighten in Fair
Balance 'n' Brighten is my HG face product btw, 
it covers my rosacea in no time, and makes my skin look how I wish it did naturally!

Would any of you be interested in a guide to hair dying etc?

xXx

7 comments:

  1. Hhhmm, that's interesting about the Balance n' Brighten- at the minute I'm using Clinique Redness Solutions- have you tried it? I do like it generally, but am interested to hear about other things that may help cover my ridiculous red cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. The lilac hair is just gorgeous, what dye did you use? And now I'll have to look at Balance n Brighten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hair and the makeup, you look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous! Really suits you! And I love the cut too! :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous colour on you. wow, great photos too xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW you look fantastical!!! Yes yes i'd love to see a hair dying guide and any tips and tricks you might have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im moving this route with mine so id love to see what you went threw to get here. This looks great almost looks like you took pieces rather than the whole head. I read about a few ppl using a semi perm colour in their conditioner and it made it pastel like.

    ReplyDelete