Friday 16 November 2012

Review: Fanpac London Rock T-shirts

Hey guys,
Look I managed to get my beardy boy on the blog!!
We were sent these amazing t-shirts by the lovely people at Fanpac London.
They sell officially licensed rock t-shirts with awesome prints on the front.


I chose their Blondie tee,
all their tees come in relaxed unisex sizes,
I got a M and it fits perfectly (I'm a size 12-14 on top)


The boy is the biggest rock fan I know, hes hugely into prog rock,
so when he saw the Pink Floyd one he knew it was for him! 
He got a L as he's pretty broad shouldered and tall, and it was fine.

Their tees retail at £19.99
and they are really worth the money.
They feel really soft, the prints are fantastic quality,
they keep their shape and wash well
So overall we are both really pleased!

 I Wore:

Blondie T-shirt - Fanpac London
Black Jeans - Marks & Spencers
Studded Leather Jacket - Religion
Luxury Jones style boots - DIYed by me!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look really cool, the hubby is big into band tee's so might check them out for xmas gifts!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love that you managed to get Neil on the blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete