Sunday 24 January 2010

What Milly Wore: Lazy Sunday



Hello readers!
Well today was a lovely day off!

I just went round the boy's house to play computer games!




And he kindly took some pictures for me
to show you guys today's outfit!



Today I wore:
Yellow Duffle: Next
Black and White Arm Warmers: River Island
Cream Bag: Topshop (sale last year)
Baggy Boyfriend Jeans: New Look
Gold Uggs: Ugg Australia from ASOS



Studded T-shirt: River Island
Skull Cardigan: Siren


Here's the back of the cardi,
Isn't it amazing, I love all of sirens cardis,
they are all really quirky and fun

I really liked today's outfit,
I don't know if you've noticed but I always wear skinny jeans or leggings
never baggy jeans
I just felt like wearing them today
super comfy, and kinda cool with uggs!

I also wore a full face of make-up
including foundation and bronzer!
I don't know what came over me!

see you tomorrow!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. your hair always looks fabby! and love the outfits, specially the studded shirt and duffle coat.. babes you rock the bright colours!! xxx

    ReplyDelete