Tuesday 26 January 2010

What Milly Wore: Snood Monday


Good evening dear readers!
Here is what I wore yesterday,
It was super cold, and I was just trying to wear something a little different!

I wore:
Knitted Circle Scarf: Hand Knitted Things (worn as a snood)
Tweedy Coat: Marks and Spencers 3 years ago, its getting a little tight now :(
Black and White Arm Warmers: River Island
Black Quilted Luxor Tote: Angel Jackson
Its RRP is £270 but i paid alot less on ebay, as seen on Lady GaGa
Black Fur lined Pixie Boots: Office, just ordered the same ones in brown




Underneath I Wore:
Galaxy Print Cardi: ASOS
Jean Print Leggings: Missguided
Dresden Dress: Allsaints
lovely dress but super hard to put on / wear,
you just cant tell which way round it goes!
(its supposed to be multi way, but its just kinda strange)
Plain Black Tee: New Look

and no make-up,
I'm really suffering with being super red at the moment
so I really like to wear foundation, but I have to give my skin time off
or it just gets even redder!
:(

Night

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I love your coat! And you've got the a gorgeous face.

    ReplyDelete