Tuesday 25 May 2010

Milly on What Katie Wore!


Yay
I'm sure excited to tell you all I was features on What Katie Wore today!

Now if any of you don't know (I'm sure you do)
www.whatkatiewore.com
is a blog that started as a challenge for the charming Joe to take a picture of 
his lovely girlfriend Katie and her outfits every day!

Its the blog that first got me into blogging
and as far as I'm concerned the original and best what you wore blog!

So Here is my outfit that they put on the
what YOU wore side of their site!



 Maxi Dress - New Look £25
Sequin Shawl - Topshop £3 (reduced from £60!)
Sunglasses - New Look £5
Necklace - Mawi @ Asos £13 (reduced from £55)
Belt - Allsaints
Gold Gladiator Sandles - Clarks Kids £10
Metallic Satchel - Marks & Spencers £35

Loving maxi dresses,
have you bought into the trend?

xXx




5 comments:

  1. WOW. Love this. Totally rockin' the maxi.
    And congrats on getting onto What Katie Wore xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations! You look amazing!
    And i don't wear Maxi dresses as my legs are probably the nicest part of my body so i don't want to cover them up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girlies!

    im soo loving maxi dresses, i need another couple now!

    My legs/bum are porbably my worst bits, so i think they quite suit me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eccentric, unique style; Great work !

    PS: I came across your blog through google search, and I am loving it, really impressed by your effort of breaking down the sources & prices of the items.

    ReplyDelete