Monday 9 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 1: Polar Bear in Space!

 Hi Guys,

Today's post marks the start of my Christmas Jumper challenge!
I will be wearing a novely xmas sweater / jumper every weekday until christmas
and blogging it for your pleasure!

 The plan is for the jumpers to get christmassier as the days go on
So today I started with this navy blue polar bear knitted jumper.


The jumper is from Urban Outfitters last year  and is by a brand called Cooperative
I think I got it in the January sale last year for around £20


I Paired my jumper with a pair of topshop skinny jeans,
and these new Galaxy / space print Vans Chukka Boots from Office.
I bought them a week or two ago and they were half price at  around £30

 Lastly I stuck with the cosmic theme my adding this very practical galaxy print bag
by Peter Pilotto for Kipling from A/W 2010

See you again tomorrow for some more novelty patterned jumper shennanegans!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment