Friday 27 December 2013

The Christmas Jumper Challenge Day 11: Festive Skull Fairisle

 Hi everyone,
hope you're all having a wonderful festive season
I didn't get a chance to post the last couple of jumper pictures before Christmas
so here they are now!

 For this blue and grey themed outfit
I took some Cobalt Blue Skinny Jeans from River Island


and added this AHMAHZING jumper
By Sister for Sibling at Topshop a couple of years ago
Its got this fairisle skull pattern made from sequins
and its festive and spooky at the same time, what is not to love!

For my bag, I used this glitter/galaxy print bag by Peter Pilotto for Kipling
I love Kiplings collaboration bags, really practical but look great too. 


To finish I added my New Balance 410 trainers in Grey

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment