Saturday 10 April 2010

Lust After: Topshops New Make-Up Line!

Hey girlies
Just heard through topshops official blog, and a few others I read
that Topshop are launching their new cosmetic range in May!
I don't know about you but I'm super excited!


As far as I can tell it will be made up of two lines
your make-up essentials, and your on-trend items!

Its been made with the help of make-up artist Hannah Murray
and is supposed to include 'innovative products and colour ways'


I hope its as good as I'm imagining,
reading what they have said about it
it sounds like they have put a lot of effort into getting the formulations right!
which is crucial,
you can have all the innovation and colour you like
but if its hard to apply, streaky or chalky then it doesn't matter!

I'm looking forward to it!

what are your thoughts?
cant wait to try?
or over the hype already?

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I'd heard about it before but this is the first i've seen of it. It looks really lovely, very excited to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete