Thursday 1 April 2010

New Arrival: OCC Lip Tars

O.K
So I Know I'm a little late to catch on
but today I got my hands on some Lip Tars by Obsessive Compulsive cosmetics



I bought 4 colours,
from top to bottom:
NSFW
Pageant
Hush
Grandma

and I tell you what,
I want more already!

I'm not a lip gloss person
I wear lipstick quite a lot,
but these are like liquid lipstick!





I didn't want to waste all the colours on my hand
as I know that go really far
so here are them all mixed together!

I love all the colours I bought,
and am now looking to get a more lilacy colour and a pale pink!

I will deffo be going back for more!

xXx


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I really want pageant, hush and grandma!! Yours are gorgeous all mixed together! though its not like you can top up the same colour while your out :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush is definitely on my wishlist now!
    I'm gonna try again with Grandma tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really are fabulous aren't they? i've got hush and grandma too, but i want more more more! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the colours are amazing! Where did you purchase the OCC products? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want theseeee. Really should order soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki: yeah i was suprised at what they looked like all together, i just didnt want to waste what was on the back of my hand!

    Carla: yeah they are soo amazing, seriously have changed my feelings towards anything in a tube cos really im a lipstick girl!

    Misha: hey hun thanks for the comment I got mine from make-up artists boutique (google it , I cant remember the exact address lol)

    Bicky: get some then lady! I know a few people that hate them, but I cant get enough!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete