Friday 9 April 2010

What Milly Wore: Russian Velvet!



Hello dear followers of mine!
I haven't done a what I wore post in ages,
so here's what I wore today!

Grey Hair Bow: H&M Kids
Brown Sunglasses: New Look, 2 years ago

Russian Velvet Military Jacket: Katie Moss @ Topshop
RRP £120 I got mine on EBay for £35 after seeing it in Jonathan creek lol

Hot Air Balloon Necklace: ASOS sale this week £6 ish
Studded Top: River Island last season £15
Denim Skirt: New Look Sale £6
Trusty Ski Pant Leggings: Topshop
Burgundy Leather Boots : Office 2 years ago £90
Black Studded Bag: non branded ( its an amazing Wang-a-like though) EBay


Just thought I would show you the back of the jacket too
Its so yummy
and perfect for this time of year!
and I'm determined to wear boots for as long as possible
because I have so many nice pairs!

xXx


5 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! love your outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! And thank you, i wanted that Hot air balloon necklace ages ago but it was too expensive :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jennie: aww thanks, it needs a re-dye soon, it looks better with hairspray in too!

    Lillin: glad you like hun, I love anything to do with hot air balloons, except real ones! but anything with one on I'm there!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bum Bag,
    Loving the jacket, you're always ahead of the curve!
    Miss you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Jesus, that bag is incredible, almost identical to Wang! I have MAJOR jealously issues now!!!!

    http://bowdreamnation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete