Wednesday 16 June 2010

Damn You Home Sense!

So actually I've been really good at saving my money recently
Until yesterday that is
When I went to HomeSense!

Where I spent £120 !
oops

I bought a double Cath Kidston bed cover for £29.99
which is really good value considering they are normally £60 or something!


 I also got a framed keep calm carry on poster for £24.99
I cant find a picture of the exact poster in frame,
but its pretty much as above!
 My rooms theme is kinda kitsch retro Brit pop,
Plain white walls,
Black furniture, and bright accent colours,
so it goes amazingly





Most of my money went on this cushion!
I cannot tell you how much I love it!
It is huge, and so Brit pop!
it was £50, should be £100 though.
It's by a french brand called Teo Jasmin
Who specialize in digitally printed interior items,
like cushions, chairs and canvases



Their website is full of amazing items
Including this:


Which I LOVE
It doesn't go with my room at all, so I'm not going to get it
but I cant wait till I have a house of my own so I can give each room a theme!

So yeah,
back to saving my money now!

Do you get excited about interiors??

xXx

6 comments:

  1. I get SO excited about interiors, I'm off to Uni this year so I can't wait to buy loads of cute stuff! Unfortunately because I'm in halls this means no cushions, candles, fairy lights, hanging stuff on walls or large furniture ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore the duvet cover! And the fact that it’s Cath Kidston makes it even better! Nice finds – I love anything “Keep Calm and Carry On”

    Lou x – craftyandquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Milly
    you can also get it on a decal...

    http://chuckebyrdwallart.com/category_3/Keep-Calm-and-Carry-On-.htm

    I'm still deciding on what to get from that site. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Milly!
    The cushion is fantastic!!!
    I love extraordinary interiors. I'd love to live in the Mae West room in the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres, if someone could make it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milly!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete