Wednesday 27 July 2011

What Milly Wore: Granny Florals


Floral Playsuit: £24 ASOS sale :)

I love this playsuit, it's so gosh darn cute
and in this warmer weather I thought it would be great.
It is lovely don't get me wrong, but there is no stretch in it whatsoever, 
so you cannot bend over or sit down without feeling uncomfortable
Looks 10/10 Practicality 5/10

Black Leggings: Topshop


Leopard Hair Bow: Dolly Bow Bow

Now my hair is getting a bit longer I'm trying to do more things with it!
These kind of wire bows are great, 
and the Dolly Bow Bow ones are much thicker wire than the high street ones you get, 
so  they stay secure much better

Lipstick : Mac Pink Plaid

I cant really remember what other make-up I'm wearing
but the lipstick is deffo Pink Plaid which was a lovely gift from a friend!


Nail Varnish: O.P.I Mad Hatter (Alice in wonderland collection)

Chanel - esque Watch: Sekonda @ Argos (quite cheap as far as I can remember)

Pink Patent Leather Ballet Pumps: Bloch Via TKMaxx £20 ish RRP £100


Have you been enjoying playsuits this summer?

xXx

3 comments:

  1. The playsuit is really cute. I haven't tried a playsuit but I just can't get enough of the florals.. any print for that matter! love that lipstick, was that limited edition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nicola, you cant beat any kind of print in my opinion! I think the lipstick is in their normal line! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks i will check that out..i have a few things to bring 'back to mac' yipee!

    ReplyDelete