Wednesday 6 July 2011

What Milly Wore: To Infinity and Beyond


Hi Guys :)
This is what I wore yesterday,
It's seriously the best outfit I have worn in a long time,
I felt like a futuristic space traveller :)

Basic Black Strap Top: H&M 
Lightweight Black Cardigan: New Look


Horse Print Dress: AllSaints (sale a few seasons ago)
Studded Leather Boots: River Island (last year)
 
Black Galaxy Print Leggings: Black Milk
Oh My Word, I cannot explain how much I love these,
they are seriously epic,
Their postage to the U.K was very reasonable, and really fast,
I also got another pair in a different colour so watch out for those soon!

 Galaxy / Glitter Print Bag: Peter Pilotto for Kipling (SS11, in the sale on the Kipling Website)
Large Horseshoe Necklace: Tatty Devine

I love all the prints in this outfit,
they just seem meant for each other no?
Anyway this has inspired me to be more adventurous with what I way, clashing prints etc :)

What do you think of printed leggings?

(and btw please excuse my squinty eyes, I have no idea how that happened!)

xXx

6 comments:

  1. !!!! I always always love your outfits but this one is my utter favey!! I die for those leggings - mega swoon! Rocking the space galactic look guuuurl :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milly honestly I love this outfit - I really love the cut of the all saints dress, your leggings are legend!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks ladies, :) I would love to wear this ever day, but i'm sure I'd get bored! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I need those leggings, please tweet me the link for them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness!!!

    Found your blog as I was googling for a galaxy print to go with my recently purchased Peter Pilotto's bag.

    Will stalk you!!

    ReplyDelete