Sunday 22 January 2012

What Milly Wore: Skeleton You Are My Friend

Hello there all of you :)
I've been at work a lot this week, so I thought I'd post an outfit I wore a few days ago!


Burgundy chunky knit boyfriend cardigan - New Look (a good few months ago) £18 ish
This cardy is super warm and comfy,
and I really like the shawl style collar, it feels a little like a smoking jacket!

Black skull oversized t-shirt - Topshop 2 years ago £20 ish
This must be one of my most worn t-shirts,
I love the fit and length, and anything with skulls on is good with me.

Black turban - gift from a friend
My gbf was getting rid of some clothes 
and this is one of the things I  ended up being given
turbans are great for bad hair days and are so much more chic than a beanie.

Black and white polka dot skinny jeans - ASOS 1-2 years ago (sale) £15 ish
I've worn these on the blog before,
they're just so easy to wear with everything, a definite staple of my wardrobe.


Nude coloured slouchy Padlock bag - Marks & Spencer, 2 years or so ago £35
Such a great bag, not real leather but it doesn't bother me.
you would never guess its from m&s!


Dalmatian / Leopard print heart ankle boots - Deena & Ozzy via Urban Outfitters (sale) £30
I got these just after christmas and I adore them,
 they have that fuzzy pony skin type finish which is really cool.
They are super comfy too, which I wasn't expecting. 

Hope you like it my loves

xXx

2 comments:

  1. i am really loving the mazi red cardigan!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan, it looks ever so cosy!

    And your shoes are just too cute.

    x

    ReplyDelete