Friday 25 December 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hello everyone!
It's Christmas as if you didn't know!
I've had such a great day
some wonder full presents,
and the yummiest meal ever!

thought I would post you a what I wore for Christmas day!


How amazing is my new scarf!!??!!
I luff it, a lot
I got it for Christmas off my sister,
its exactly what I have been looking for
Grey and REALLY chunky and textured,
Its handmade by a lady called Julia Marsh!
My sister told her what I was after,
and poof, she custom made it,
and apparently she was super nice and helpful too
Here is her blog: Hand Knitted Things

Other than my scarf, I also Wore:
Leopard Fur coat: Topshop (this time last year)
Black patent flight bag: Angel Jackson
Studded and Gemmed ankle boots: Russell & Bromley
(yes they arrived and I LOVE them, expensive but worth it)
and my trusty stirrup leggings


Here's a closeup of my boots
have I mentioned that I LOVE them?
I'm going to try and really use them loads
to get my wear out of them

When I wasn't going outside I wore:

Knitted lurex Dress: H&M (£24.99 this season)
Black long line ruched cardigan: Topshop
Record Earrings: Tatty Devine
(the boy got them for me for my birthday arn't they lush, very me!)
Doe Necklace: Untamed Menagerie @ Etsy


Here is the best close-up I could get of my dress,
to show how spangly it is!

anyway guys,
hope you had an AMAZING day

what kinda looks did you go for?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

xXx



3 comments:

  1. Hi! thank you so much for the lovely mention on your fabulous blog! love the outfit, glad you liked the scarf, have a very Happy New Year. Best wishes Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coat!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milly,
    I need your help I got a Snood for Christmas and am completely clueless as to how to wear it? Please help - confused of Droitwich (aka Kate x)

    ReplyDelete