Tuesday 22 December 2009

Lust After / Fashion Fix: Wildfox Couture's Spring and Summer Collections



Oh Em Gee

I'm sooo excited,
I have just discovered what is to soon be coming out from Wildfox Couture,
I've been a fan for quite a while, one of my first posts was about their t-shirts!
But seriously, these next collections are immense
I can feel the money leaving my bank account already!

for Spring there's
'Young Guns'
which I cannot wait for, especially the skullidge!













and for the summer
'Barbie'
just wow









so yeah, almost wetting myself with anticipation,

their photography, concepts and styling are always really well thought out
really creative, and stunningly turned out!

and just to wet your appatite a bit more, heres a video for the spring collection




Wildfox Couture Spring 2010 from Wildfox Couture on Vimeo.


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment