Tuesday 2 February 2010

All aloney on my owney!

            blog1

So...
I have another 4 hours to wait for my lecture to start
Im on a mac, at Uni, on my own

So I thought I would catch up on my blogging!

Above is a collection of items I want
(although saying that I own the Denim Shirt, and the Gemmed Boots!)

Im loving the current trends of bleached denim, studs and polka-dots
and I'm also trying to think of how I can wear all the boots I've bought this season
into spring summer,

Much more blogging to come!

Also I've read so many blog posts about IMATS
keep them coming ladies,
Im so jelous, I never knew it existed!


xxx



4 comments:

  1. Love the heart print tights, I have some from Tabio but I haven't worn them yet, maybe this weekend I will!

    http://emeraldgreen88.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pics on your blog.

    I Tag you for seven random facts

    http://sparklzandshine.blogspot.com/2010/02/tag-getting-to-know-you-7-random-things.html

    Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the heart print tights, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi girlies,

    yeah im tights obsessed too, I have a special vtights post coming soon, got some real bargain tights from tkmaxx

    xXx

    ReplyDelete