Monday 15 February 2010

Visual Sweets 9: Alice in Wonderland - Vogue































You've probably all seen this set of images before,
but I just cant get enough of them!
Taken by Annie Leibovitz
for US Vogue in 2003

What I love is although its nearly 7 years on,
they look like they could have been from this months issue!

Just imagine if these would have been a few years later,
and Alexander Mcqueen would have done an Alice picture
that could have been amazing!

On that note,
I've read so many thought provoking and moving blog tributes to Lee Mcqueen
there's not much left to say
except his great talent will be sorely missed

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this before, it's amazing thank you! I love that the designers are included in the photos! And you're right, McQueen would have dressed Alice amazingly.

    http://emeraldgreen88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete