Sunday 7 February 2010

Post ideas, what do you think?

Hey guys

I’m full to the brim of new post ideas,
And I was wondering which you would be most interested in

New Arrival: Tights!
(I’ve bought literally 15 pairs of tights in the last week)

New Arrival: Make-Up
(Bought loads from models own, some bits from Illamasque, lots of nail varnish too)

Competition Time
(Seriously can’t wait for my competition, I’ve collected loads of stuff, have to wait for 50 followers though)

What Milly Wore:
(The normal what Milly wore posts, are you still enjoying them? or fed up of them now?)

Fashion Fix: Snood
(A friend of mine has asked me to post about the different ways of wearing a snood,
Would you guys be interested?)

Fashion Fix: Magazines
(A round up of the MANY magazines I read my favourite articles etc
Including Vogue, ID, Elle Dazed & Confused, Look, Grazia)

Lust after:
(All the things I want but cant afford right now!)

I would really appreciate any feedback or opinions!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested in reading everything you listed! I love seeing hauls, outift posts, wishlists etc because i'm so nosy! :P
    I also have a draw with over 100 pairs of tights, so i'd really like to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to read it all! haha love sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of them it is then! :p
    this might take me a while!
    x

    ReplyDelete