Sunday 14 February 2010

Lust After: Love Hearts & Crosses (Discount Code!)

I have super exciting news!

I have an exclusive discount code for you all
for 10% off at http://shop.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk/


as you may know, I love anything Alice in Wonderland
so my top picks are:

 

 White Rabbit Pocket Watch Necklace: £17




Alice In Wonderland Necklace: £14



Drink Me Necklace: £12.00

Enter Voucher Code: FASHIONLAUNDERETTE
at the checkout for 10% off!
Valid untill the end of Feb
Go on, treat yourself!

xXx



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is an awesome site :) and they now have my money lol
    love the blog
    love you
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    i love too cloggs' boutique. I find it awesome.
    i have found cloggs voucher code on Internet I give you the link if you are interested:
    cloggs voucher code

    ReplyDelete