Saturday 6 March 2010

Lust after: Alexander or Alexa - Battle of the Bags


So I want a Designer bag!
I really really want a designer bag,
so I'm going to try and save up,
but which one to choose??

I think a mulberry alexa would be A-Maz-ing
So old school classic, yet modern and chic
*drools*
I love it, but I'm not sure it's edgy enough




On the other hand
I would give my right arm for an Alexander Wang coco Duffel!
Sooo edgy and biker babe,
I really wanna be an Olsen!



But is it too edgy,
When I'm thirty will I wish I'd bought something more timeless??
Its damn sexy though


and Ever since a girl came into the shop wearing this bag
I cant stop thinking about it
by the time I found out what it was... it was sold out!

I think I'm going to try and get my sticky mitts on this one first

probably.....

whats your dream bag?

(p.s don't forget to enter my 50 followers competition!)

xXx

4 comments:

  1. I think you should go for the Wang, it'd suit you more!
    I've seen DIY Wang bags so maybe you could try that and get the Mulberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, if you did get the Alexa bag, I would break into your locker at work, and you'd never see it again. Seriously. Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, though the Alexa took a bit of time to grow on me. The Wang is more unusual, which makes me think it would be better. Saying that, my dream bag would be a very predictable Chanel 2.55...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love the Alexander Wang bag!

    ReplyDelete